Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers visit Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals in NFL Week 12. The Chargers have allowed the 25th-most yards and 29th-most points. Arizona has used 76 players this season, most in the NFL. This interconference clash kicks off Sunday, November 27 at 1:05 p.m. PT/4:05 p.m. ET with a live national TV broadcast on CBS, or streaming on Paramount Plus.
• You can watch the Cardinals vs. Chargers NFL football game live for FREE with fuboTV (free trial), with DirecTV Stream (free trial) or with Paramount+ (free trial), or follow along with our live updates and see more live streaming and TV options for this game provided below.
LATEST LINE, SPREAD & BETTING ODDS
Moneyline: LAC -150 | ARI +130
Spread: LAC -2.5 | ARI +2.5
• Check the latest sports betting offers, promo codes for this week’s games
Prediction: LA Chargers 26, Arizona 19
HOW TO WATCH
What: The Los Angeles Chargers visit the Arizona Cardinals in NFL Week 12.
When: Sunday, November 27 at 1:05 p.m. PT/4:05 p.m. ET
Where: State Farm Stadium | Glendale, Arizona
If you have a HDTV antennae and this game is being carried by the Fox affiliate in your local market, you can watch for free. If you need to get one, this Gesobyte brand HDTV antennae is currently the top selling HDTV antennae product on Amazon. It goes for under $30 and ships quickly with Prime. If you already have a Prime account, you should be able to get it and be watching NFL and college football, network TV and local news as soon as it arrives.
How to watch the game live online for free: If the game is being broadcast in your local market, you can watch the game live for FREE with fuboTV (free trial), with DirecTV Stream (free trial) or watch the game live for FREE with Paramount+ (free trial) if this is the game being broadcast by your local CBS affiliate. Or, get this game on Sling TV (promotional offers), if you prefer that platform and their pricing plans. If you already have a cable provider, use your login information to watch this game on cbssports.com.
More ways to watch: Verizon Fios, AT&T U-verse, Comcast / Xfinity, Spectrum/Charter, Optimum/Altice, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish.
LATEST LIVE UPDATES, SCORE & VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
More about how to live stream sports, or top TV shows, on the cheap:
• What is NFL Plus? What does it cost and include? A look at the NFL’s new streaming service
• How to watch college football on ESPN+ in 2022: What does it cost and include?
• How to watch Pac-12 Network, top college football on without cable in 2022 (and how to live stream some games for free)
• How to watch Seattle Mariners games during 2022 season
• What is Philo? The cheapest live TV streaming service: Cost, what it includes