Introducing the 2019 Appellation Collection, an extraordinary set of 16 Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons, and Vineyard to Vintner 2023, an unparalleled weekend with the region’s proprietors and winemakers
STAGS LEAP DISTRICT, Napa, CA, October 14, 2022 – The Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association today announced two ways to experience the Napa Valley’s leading and smallest sub-appellation and its world-renowned Cabernet Sauvignons. Starting tomorrow, the 2019 Stags Leap District Appellation Collection is available for purchase. This highly limited collection of 16 Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons makes a one-of-a-kind gift or tasting experience with easy one stop shopping. In addition, tickets for the Stags Leap District’s Vineyard to Vintner weekend go on sale November 1, 2022. This three-day weekend takes place April 2023 and provides attendees unprecedented access to the proprietors and winemakers of the Stags Leap District. Guests enjoy a full menu of curated and intimate vintner-hosted library wine dinners, seminars, a collective lunch, and exclusive private winery experiences.
“The distinct Stags Leap District terroir and quality-obsessed wine producers in this tight-knit and tiny AVA are the reasons these Cabernet Sauvignons are world-class,” said Nancy Bialek, Executive Director of the Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association. “The Stags Leap Appellation Collection and Vineyard to Vintner are two extraordinary experiences that showcase this unrivaled region.”
The 2019 Appellation Collection
The Appellation Collection provides Cabernet Sauvignon lovers with the ability to taste the “why” Stags Leap District cabernets are treasured. The 2019 Appellation Collection provides something extraordinary for holiday and corporate gifting, collecting, as well as sharing with fellow wine lovers and friends for dinners or tasting parties. This release is comprised of 16 prestigious Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons from the 2019 vintage, an exceptional vintage for the appellation.
The 2019 Appellation Collection includes one bottle each of the following wines:
- Baldacci Family Vineyards, 2019 Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chimney Rock Winery, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, Ganymede Vineyard
- Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2019 Roundabout Midnight Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos du Val, 2019 Hirondelle Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ilsley Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lindstrom Wines, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malk Family Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quixote Winery, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regusci Winery, 2019 ‘The Elders’ Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five
- Silverado Vineyards, 2019 SOLO Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, 2019 FAY Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags’ Leap Winery, 2019 The Leap Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steltzner Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Taylor Family Vineyards, 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
The Appellation Collection is the only wine set in the world comprised of a single vintage and single appellation. Limited in availability and priced at $2,250 per set with shipping included. More information can be found here.
Vineyard to Vintner, April 28-30, 2023
An unparalleled three-day weekend experience with the owners and winemakers of the Stags Leap District, Vineyard to Vintner includes backstage access to the historic wineries, exceptional vineyards, iconic Cabernet Sauvignons, and breathtaking scenery, all nestled under the majestic volcanic Palisades.
The 2023 Vineyard to Vintner schedule includes:
- Friday, April 28th – Vintner-hosted Library Wine Dinners – Guests choose from among five venues for an intimate evening of Vintner and Winemaker co-hosted, chef-inspired, wine pairing dinners, all with rare and limited library wines selected from deep within each vintner’s cellar.
- Saturday, April 29th – Digging Deeper – Vintner-hosted sessions take guests deeper into the vineyards, famed history, and terroir of the Stags Leap District, along with a selection of legendary wines.
- Saturday, April 29th – Vintner-Hosted Lunch and Tasting – Hosted at Regusci Winery, this event brings all the Stags Leap District vintners and winemakers in one place to showcase their remarkable wines. Guests enjoy a paired gourmet lunch and are the first to preview the AVA’s inaugural collaborative 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Sunday, April 30th – Vintner-Hosted Winery Experiences – Guests savor food and special wines throughout the day by selecting from ten curated and private experiences. Includes backstage access to the Stags Leap District’s vintners, winemakers and owners, for a Napa Valley experience that is not available to the public.
Tickets go on sale November 1, 2022, for $1,250 per person. More information can be found here.
About Stags Leap District Winegrowers
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers is a non-profit association of vintners and growers united by the mission of enhancing the reputation of the appellation and its wines and sharing its quality with the wine-loving world. The SLDWA is comprised of 16 wineries and 9 grower members. Wineries include: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Chimney Rock Winery, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Family Vineyards, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Quixote Winery, Regusci Winery, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Winery, Steltzner Vineyards, and Taylor Family Vineyards. To learn more about the Stags Leap District, please visit stagsleapdistrict.com or find the Association on Facebook.com/StagsLeapDistrict