Thursday Night Football is back for Week 9 of the 2022 NFL season where Jalen Hurts and the high-flying Philadelphia Eagles try hope to avoid an upset against a chaotic Houston Texans team in disarray in the eighth TNF game of the season on Amazon’s Prime Video streaming service. This matchup kicks off on Thursday, November 3 at 5:15 p.m. PT/8:15 p.m. ET. Watch Eagles vs. Texans now on Thursday Night Football.
Is Thursday Night Football on TV tonight? What channel is TNF on in 2022?
Thursday Night Football will no longer be available on regular broadcast TV, which means it won’t be on NFL Network, or FOX or any other traditional cable TV channel this season. It is only available on a live stream through Prime Video to viewers who have an Amazon Prime account. If you don’t have one, and want to watch tonight’s game, you can watch Eagles vs. Texans for FREE when you sign up for an Amazon Prime free trial, which includes access to Prime Video.
• See the Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime Video schedule for 2022
HOW TO WATCH
What: The Philadelphia Eagles face the Houston Texans in NFL Week 9 on Thursday Night Football.
When: Thursday, November 3 at 5:15 p.m. PT/8:15 p.m. ET
Where: NRG Stadium | Houston, Texas
TV: Watch only on Amazon Prime (No TV broadcast, streaming exclusively on Prime Video)
How to watch live stream online: You can watch this Thursday Night Football game live for FREE on Amazon Prime (free trial). If you don’t already have one, sign up for a free trial of Prime Video and try it out. For future games, you can check out the upcoming TNF on Prime Video schedule.
More about how to live stream sports, or top TV shows, on the cheap:
• How to watch NFL RedZone, more games for free in 2022
• What is NFL Plus? What does it cost and include? A look at the NFL’s new streaming service
• How to watch college football on ESPN+ in 2022: What does it cost and include?
• How to watch Pac-12 Network, top college football on without cable in 2022 (and how to live stream some games for free)
• What is Philo? The cheapest live TV streaming service: Cost, what it includes